Fairly Simple question.
"Can Immpeccable Recapitulation create a sorceric energy body?
Recapitulation is the energetic aligning of the whole life force
with the element of time within the sorcerers world.
In the case of recapitulation it is done as a deliberate retrospective.
the purpose of this is to isolate "sticky patches" of energetic attachment in personal history
so as to identify their relative "social conditionings" as they manifest in the present.
these social conditionings can be "unstuck" using "not doing".
the question "Can Immpeccable Recapitulation create a sorceric energy body?
is formed by questioning the notion that the "present" of a person who has successfully
completed a degree of recapitulation is "charged"
and that that charge can environmentally effect the perception of those relative to such a person in the present.
WE know that people with "photographic memories" don't seem to have the accidental
gift of remember to pass on to those around them.
If anything photographic memories seem to polarize with the concsiousness of others.
and do not instill greater remember ability in those minds around them.
Recapitulation is a deeper energy system
in that all it identifies as "sticky patches"
tend to be very human concerns which many people
of the human condition share.
1) "Can Immpeccable Recapitulation create a sorceric energy body?
2) " If a person has recapitulated well in life leaves this corporeal (or will one day leave this corporeal)
then does their collapsing form (or its potential) instill or empower the perseption of "sticky patches"
in others as an "external force" (unlike the isolated characteristics of photographic memory)?
3) Is it possible that the "sticky patches" of those who are leaving warzones as refugees and spreading accross europe.
100,000s people whos sticky patches based on trauma and attrocity can be disempowered in terms of repeat manifestation.
4) is there any mandate that says the civilised should have priority in manifestation over the barbaric.
(other than the need for our planet to survive).
5) If a people developed in a world where children can be married, should there be a sense applied to
how their innate recapitulation and indeed manifestation of unresolved social conditioning can apply itself
in surroundings where such cultural norms are not the norm but "attrocity"?